Tuesday 23 July 2013

Hot!!!

Sorry it has been such a long time since my last post. I've done so many things already that i forgot to tell you all about it. Firstly, the temperature has been 35 to 39 Celsius  the whole time! Luckily my bedroom is underground, (not the basement), so it doesn't get much hotter than 25. My one year old brother Leo goes through different stages every day. He knows very few words and yesterday he learnt 'oh no!' We went for a swim and when we came home he ran across the lawn and bumped a chair over. 'Oh no!' he shouted. I picked it up and said 'all better' just for him to push it back down again. 'Oh no!' I pick it up, he'll push it down. 'Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!
    A couple days ago we went on my uncle's speedboat across Lake Skaha. Leo's face was hilarious. He couldn't tell whether it was scary or fun. I was being dragged along behind in a tube (rubber ring.) I bailed twice and the first time I was six feet in the air and up side down. I almost did a full flip but my eyes were closed and I was screaming so i didn't land it :-(
    Today my cousins from San Francisco are coming. I haven't seen them for five years and cant wait. 
    I've gone on lots of kayak trips and because of the heat, once you reach your destination, all you want to do is swim. My muscles are really sore and I think I'm coming down with a head cold but over all life's awesome. :-)       

2 comments:

  1. Sounds fab! Very hot and lots of fun being had. Leo sounds very cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you are going to have an unforgettable experience over there. Can't wait to read about all your adventures =)

    ReplyDelete